For Sale Middleton Handbrake

Price
15
Current Mileage
0
Current Location
29316

Tidrick

Keith B. Tidrick
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
58
Location
Boiling Springs, SC
Bike
2019 BMW R1250 RT
Originally purchased in 2013 for the ST1100 I was riding at the time. Seemed like a great idea, just never found my roun-tuit to get it installed

May fit other bikes, can't say. I can say my current bike has this option as a factory feature and I use it almost every time I ride.

All components here plus original installation instructions. They are a bit faded but legible.

What say $15 plus shipping?

I have UPS account so shipping should be very reasonable.
1000008069.jpg
 
I'll take it if I'm first in line, I live on a hill.
PM sent
Al - not sure, but they were built for the ST1100s not the ST1300s.
It has a replacement bolt for the lever and inserts between the lever and the stop when engaged.
It may work on a ST1300 but I don't know.
If it doesn't work I'll take it.
 
Back
Top Bottom