Monday Hamsters and Taxes - April 15

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
Monday’s are never good!
This morning I loaded the wood & stumps from small hardwood trees I had removed from Miss Judy’s back yard.
On the way out of town I heard my cooling fans running, by the time I had unloaded, the coolant was gone & the truck started overheating!
Just my luck! This truck has to last until the new truck is delivered sometime in September!
Grrrrrrr!
Sorry! I needed to vent!!
WB

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
On the way out of town I heard my cooling fans running, by the time I had unloaded, the coolant was gone & the truck started overheating!
Ooooooops. Hope you didn't damage the engine (too badly). What was the cause of the coolant loss? Split coolant line somewhere? Or something else?

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
Ooooooops. Hope you didn't damage the engine (too badly). What was the cause of the coolant loss? Split coolant line somewhere? Or something else?
Keith
I found out the rad tank on the drivers side is leaking, not exactly sure why, as with so much paraphernalia in that area, it is difficult to see anything!
It’s headed to the shop tomorrow night, for repair Thursday.
My new truck now has a Sept delivery.
WB

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Keith
I found out the rad tank on the drivers side is leaking, not exactly sure why, as with so much paraphernalia in that area, it is difficult to see anything!
It’s headed to the shop tomorrow night, for repair Thursday.
My new truck now has a Sept delivery.
WB
Did you check the bucket? Liza said it had a hole there. She's such a dear.

Top Bottom