Motorcycle Cover

I have searched and not found an answer so I will post here:

I want to get a cover for my ST1300. Was just wondering if someone can recommend one that fits well (not too big, not too small), is lightweight for packing on a trip, and is of decent quality.

Suggestions?

Bike
None
STOC #
Normally the "search" feature on this site is good, but I also had trouble finding information about covers. Although there may be other ways to find them, if you type "Dowco Cover" in the "search" feature you will find several threads about covers. That should be helpful. Mostly based on the comments of those STers who posted in those various threads, earlier today I ordered a Dowco Guardian Ultra Lite Plus (size, large). It will arrive next week.

OP
OP
jerseygeorge
As always, thanks. I had a Dowco on a previous bike, and it took one or two attempts to get the right size. It was very well made. Thanks for the link, and the suggestion. I only searched cover, not Riggs or Dowco.

JG

MGDaversa

but you can call me Michael
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I think I'm due for a new cover myself. The one I've had (for about four years now) appears to have put a haze line near the top of my windshield back when I covered it for the winter. Must have slid it one way por another one time too many.
--MGD

Top Bottom