Motorcycle Larry

STOC #
Maybe this is not the correct forum for this, but I wanted to share. I just got off the phone with MCL about an order I placed 4 days ago. This was my second order from MCL and I received it 2 days after I ordered it. One of the items was the wrong size so I called to get the normal Return Authorization etc.. that most manufacturers require. No so with MCL. He said he would ship asap (today) the correct item AND enclose a postage paid envelope for me to return the other item. I have had good service from other motorcycle vendors, but this is the best I have ever seen. Being an online vendor myself (different industry) I can only try to provide this kind of service. Hats off to Larry!!

Couldn't agree more:yes: Add Turbo Tom to the list also. What's amazing is after meeting some of us they still! treat us with respect. Oh well nobody said they were good judges of character:D

Mike:03biker:

Bought the driver's peg lowering brackets and the highway blades from him (2 different orders). He and Joe Sears at Spoiled Biker get my vote (and business).

Back
Top Bottom