Movin' On

Highway STar

Jock of all trades
Site Supporter
Bike
2012 Victory Vision
STOC #
My sister Sylvia elected to end her life today instead of suffering through the end stages of terminal cancer. I got to spend the last week with her as she completed the things that were important to her. She was not a rider but understood the joy I feel when riding. She was surrounded by friends and family at the end and up until the last moment was concerned for how others were doing. I cannot but admire her courage to choose medical assistance in dying to save herself and her family the agony of watching her waste away. She will be missed by many, but none so much as myself. Sylvia.JPG

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Next month will mark three years ago that my lady passed away. I wish I could assure you it gets better.

Bike
2006 ST1300
My condolences to you, she was obviously a very brave , very considerate person. We should all be so lucky to have such a sibling.

Bike
2010 Goldwing trike
My condolences. Your sis Sylvia was a very brave thoughtful person. I lost my wife to cancer several years ago. Unfortunately, I had to watch a slow painful death. I wish she would have had the medical option.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Jock. Sylvia's choice was brave and selfless; bless her for it.
Wishing you strength, peace and smiles when you remember her.

Patty

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Sylvia - what a strong, thoughtful & inspiring person. Thank you for sharing her story.

My condolences Jock. Very sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom