MRA Varioscreen Height

Does anyone that owns one of these screens happen to know, or would be willing to measure how tall it is from the ignition (no key) to the top of the screen in its tallest position?

I am planning to order one, but dont know whether to get the normal or the Maxi version. And theyre not cheap and take a while to get to the states, so I wanna get it right the first time. I can find the lengths of the screens on the website, but that doesnt help me as it depends more on the angle the screen is laid back. If I cant find any information, I guess ill have to order the maxi and cut it down if its too high

Bike
R1200rt
This is the only one that I know of that most use. It adds 4 in to the height If used with stock windscreen. You still want to look over it not through it. There is a 6 inch one that may be too wide (15 in) and you don't want to cut it down because of the reinforced edges.1699840160454.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
the496rocket
This is the only one that I know of that most use. It adds 4 in to the height If used with stock windscreen. You still want to look over it not through it. There is a 6 inch one that may be too wide (15 in) and you don't want to cut it down because of the reinforced edges.1699840160454.png
I am talking about the full MRA varioscreen windshield. They have a standard and a Maxi size. But no measurements from the ignition.

Bike
R1200rt
I am talking about the full MRA varioscreen windshield. They have a standard and a Maxi size. But no measurements from the ignition.
youtube it, everyone with full windscreens use the small one.. I see no need for the large one but the ones I find online are bike specfic.

Bike
VStrom 650
Everyday's a school day. I never knew they came in two heights.
I haven't got a clue what mine was but I guess it was the taller one. You wouldn't want one taller.
If these pictures help great, but they may not. I can't measure it because the bike is sold.
I'm 6'4" and it worked just fine. DSC01612.jpg DSC01912.jpg DSC01768.jpg
Good luck.
Upt.

Bike
VStrom 650
You could always send the picture of the above screen to MRA and see if they can tell from the picture whether it's the long or short version. From the pictures on their website I think they're showing the same screen with different descriptions.
Upt.

Top Bottom