MS150 June 4-5 2022

OhioDeere

Been There, Done That, Got the Shirt.
Bike
06 ST1300
We need riders to help out. June 4-5th (Saturday-Sunday). We'll except you for both days or one day and put you up overnight. Riders that are 2 up.. perfect!

Every year the MS Society organizes a 150 mile Benefit bicycle ride to raise funds for the MS Society. The ride starts just north of Pittsburgh (Cranberry area) to Conneaut Ohio to the lake Erie edge. This is a 150 mile ride broke up in 2 days for the peddle bikers.. In the years past approx 2-4k (I've seen 6k in yrs past) riders perform this ride. Approx 400 volunteers assist daily with all the needs required. The Pa Western Gold Wing Riders Chapter is responsible for organizing the motorcycle riders to help with all kinds of assistance. Years past I have directed traffic at "bad" intersections or traveled up and down the line assisting riders, broken bikes, first aid, etc. Overall it has always been a great contribution for myself to the MS Society. This is a highly organized ride.. Everything about it will be planed by a host of people. You probably never seen such organizing for an event?

The actual routes and details will not be let out until the days before the ride for security purposes. Food will be provided along the route. All motorcycles will meet early on the first day (Saturday Morning) to get details and orders. Housing for the overnight will be provided at Thiel College.

I have a bicycle team that I associate with that will provide "end of day festivities" for "my group" at the college Saturday night. Make sure you contact me if your volunteering. Because this is such a big event, they will need a heads up to organize this also. Food, drinks, etc.

At the end of the day Sunday when the last rider passes your area of responsibility your free to go hit some twisties!

The last 3 yrs I have not done this because it interfered with OH-Stoc.. This year it is the week before.. I'm all in!
I am told last year the turn out for bikers was really low. Maybe 20 bikes because of covid?? Definitely not acceptable..

If you think you would like to volunteer and help out on your motorcycle. Please PM me for details. This event requires everyone to be registered via online app.

If you have contact with other biker forums or groups please feel free to copy the above and get it to them.. The more volunteers we get the better. I can provide all information necessary to get them signed up. Did I tell you this was very organized??

If you need accommodations for Friday night (like myself). Let me know.

Hoping allot of bikers show up this year!

Clickit

CLICKIT the PHOTOGRAPHER
Bike
2006 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
We need riders to help out. June 4-5th (Saturday-Sunday). We'll except you for both days or one day and put you up overnight. Riders that are 2 up.. perfect!

Every year the MS Society organizes a 150 mile Benefit bicycle ride to raise funds for the MS Society. The ride starts just north of Pittsburgh (Cranberry area) to Conneaut Ohio to the lake Erie edge. This is a 150 mile ride broke up in 2 days for the peddle bikers.. In the years past approx 2-4k (I've seen 6k in yrs past) riders perform this ride. Approx 400 volunteers assist daily with all the needs required. The Pa Western Gold Wing Riders Chapter is responsible for organizing the motorcycle riders to help with all kinds of assistance. Years past I have directed traffic at "bad" intersections or traveled up and down the line assisting riders, broken bikes, first aid, etc. Overall it has always been a great contribution for myself to the MS Society. This is a highly organized ride.. Everything about it will be planed by a host of people. You probably never seen such organizing for an event?

The actual routes and details will not be let out until the days before the ride for security purposes. Food will be provided along the route. All motorcycles will meet early on the first day (Saturday Morning) to get details and orders. Housing for the overnight will be provided at Thiel College.

I have a bicycle team that I associate with that will provide "end of day festivities" for "my group" at the college Saturday night. Make sure you contact me if your volunteering. Because this is such a big event, they will need a heads up to organize this also. Food, drinks, etc.

At the end of the day Sunday when the last rider passes your area of responsibility your free to go hit some twisties!

The last 3 yrs I have not done this because it interfered with OH-Stoc.. This year it is the week before.. I'm all in!
I am told last year the turn out for bikers was really low. Maybe 20 bikes because of covid?? Definitely not acceptable..

If you think you would like to volunteer and help out on your motorcycle. Please PM me for details. This event requires everyone to be registered via online app.

If you have contact with other biker forums or groups please feel free to copy the above and get it to them.. The more volunteers we get the better. I can provide all information necessary to get them signed up. Did I tell you this was very organized??

If you need accommodations for Friday night (like myself). Let me know.

Hoping allot of bikers show up this year!
good luck to you all and blessings for safety - I cycle and participate in the Texas versions of MS-150

OP
OP
OhioDeere

OhioDeere

Been There, Done That, Got the Shirt.
Bike
06 ST1300
Its getting closer. they have sign ups out for the motorcyclist to help out.. PM me your email and I can send the link to you.

thanks
Doug

Top Bottom