My 1993 ST1100

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Nice find! I'm envious of the younger guy just starting his love affair with one of Honda's finest machines ever, after my age and weight of the bike forced me to sell mine after 27 great years of touring all over North America.

:thumb:

She looks absolutely stunning. Which year is she? EDIT: Oh, 1993, it´s in the title :D

Also that seat looks comfy. :)

Last edited:

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
What a Beauty!
Keep that Paint in the shade when you can, it can fade.
I would assume the previuos owner might have fallen behind on regular maintenance.
Flush and bleed the brakes soon. Check the age on the Tires, change if needed.
Check Brake pad thickness. Change the oil. Maybe balance the carbs.
Then Ride the Heck out of it!
Enjoy1

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Nice find! I'm envious of the younger guy just starting his love affair with one of Honda's finest machines ever, after my age and weight of the bike forced me to sell mine after 27 great years of touring all over North America.

:thumb:
Thank you. Started riding at 52. Looking forward to years of riding.

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
She looks absolutely stunning. Which year is she? EDIT: Oh, 1993, it´s in the title :D

Also that seat looks comfy. :)
It is very comfy. Thanks. Will be taking an hour or two long ride tomorrow, we’ll see, but I’m sure will be great.

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
What a Beauty!
Keep that Paint in the shade when you can, it can fade.
I would assume the previuos owner might have fallen behind on regular maintenance.
Flush and bleed the brakes soon. Check the age on the Tires, change if needed.
Check Brake pad thickness. Change the oil. Maybe balance the carbs.
Then Ride the Heck out of it!
Enjoy1
Thanks for the recommendations. I store it inside a garage.

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
At 43K miles, it’s barely broken in. Do lots of reading here, as the good people here really know these bikes inside and out and have pretty much run into every hiccup these bikes may have (not too many hiccups actually- it’s a Honda and really reliable). You might want to source a shop manual as well. Best of luck with it.

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
At 43K miles, it’s barely broken in. Do lots of reading here, as the good people here really know these bikes inside and out and have pretty much run into every hiccup these bikes may have (not too many hiccups actually- it’s a Honda and really reliable). You might want to source a shop manual as well. Best of luck with it.
Thank you. Got the service manual, and joined this site for the help of people.

IndyRob

Site Supporter
Bike
93 ST1100
STOC #
Welcome and congrats on your new ride! As Erdoc48 said, there is TONS of info on this bike here on STOC. Pretty much anything you'll run into will have been covered somewhere here. I have the same bike with (sadly only...) 70K miles. Still one of the best Sport Touring bikes around, IMHO.

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Welcome and congrats on your new ride! As Erdoc48 said, there is TONS of info on this bike here on STOC. Pretty much anything you'll run into will have been covered somewhere here. I have the same bike with (sadly only...) 70K miles. Still one of the best Sport Touring bikes around, IMHO.
Nice. I can’t wait to take a long ride. Probably will happen next season. I’m the meantime I might take a couple hours ride on the weekends.

Top Bottom