My Mom

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Sorry for your loss Joe. Just saw this as I am getting back to life a bit after losing my dad on 12/30. Prayers out for you and your family.

Skip

MerlF

Chuck Welsh
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300AD 2013
So sorry to hear of your loss. So glad to hear of her disposition. Obviously rubbed off on you. Thanks for sharing. May the Lord sustain you and your family through this time.

Highway STar

Jock of all trades
Site Supporter
Bike
2012 Victory Vision
STOC #
Only in silence, the word
Only in darkness, light
Only in dying, life.

Bright the hawks flight on an empty sky.

This poem by Ursula K LeGuin gave me comfort when my dad died when I was 18. My mom is going on 94 and is unlikely to see another Christmas so I know how it feels. My hope is that you will be able to celebrate a life lived.

Peace be with you.

ST1300 Alicia

aka GSA Girl & KLR Girl
Site Supporter
Bike
BMW R1200GSA
Kay and I will keep you and your Family in our Prayers. You're a very big part of a Giant Family. God Bless!

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
So sorry for your loss, Joe! It’s good that you had her in your life for as many years. Prayers for you and other family as you greave.

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
My sympathies for your loss Joe. Our mothers can never be replaced, but . . . so many memories too cherish. Hopefully the celebration of her life well lived will extend endlessly beyond the finality of settling her affairs; the memories of what she's taught you always there to continue their guidance.

I looked through this thread and couldn't find your mother's name. Please share it so we can remember her also.

Shuey

Top Bottom