My new (to Me ) Uni-Go

Imrubicon

Wannabe Squid
STOC #
I just wanted to show my Uni-go trailer I picked up last Tuesday .
I seen one that someone towed into Kerrville a couple of Decembers ago for a camping event from East texas (digger?)and I kept thinking about one.
I purchased a two wheeled trailer to see if I liked towing a trailer at all (its for sale now on ebay) I towed it twice just local for overnight camping .
It was ok but towing I could really tell it was there.see it in the mirrors and hear it rolling behind you .I mainly wanted a trailer to haul caming gear as I dont like having mirrors blocked and may want to take a passenger once in awhile.
So my friend that loves craigs list was searching and came up with Uni-Go in New Mexico. and better yet the owner was coming here to Austin .
It was also a fair price. Nice couple and I hope to ride out that way .
So next thing you lnow I own a Uni-Go trailer and it matches my ST1300 .
I towed it about a hundred miles so far and I had to keep checking that it was still behind me as it disapears after you start moving .
Now sitting still or backing up I know its there a little but after I started moving it was pretty hard to tell .
It rides pretty bouncy or stiff empty ,but 50 LBS made it ride lots better.
It needs a new fender for the rear only because TX gave me this huge car Lic plate and I have to hang it somewhere. It has a couple of scuffs and marks but I would have done that soon enough anyway.
Bottom line is I am happy so far and you may see me at a camping event or two with it .
I also just recieved my seat back from Spencers seat mods with the Long Distance mod .Report to follow but he went above and beyond as he always does and is highly recommended
I took some pictures with my phone.
So far its a keeper I will tell more after a longer trip .
Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
Imrubicon

Imrubicon

Wannabe Squid
STOC #
Oh and a question to others that tow.
My st is ABS so I thinkn I need a seprator for the trailer brake system . and wire color for splicing in ?
Thanks to all help in advance
Mike

Top Bottom