Need an 1100 replacement battery by tomorrow, any brick and mortar suggestions?

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
My car has no functional headlights, and I cant take my very pregnant wife's vehicle tomorrow night, and the bike's battery is testing faulted.

Any Autozone, Walmart, etc. suggestions? Should I suck it up and go to a dealer?

+1
I have been using Batteries Plus batteries in the ST1100s for years. They do the job and don't break the wallet.

Thanks everyone. Ended up going to the local Batteries plus and getting one with a 1-year warranty. Bonus is that I don't need to have the receipt, they add you to the system so you just need to return with a failed battery.

Bonus is that I don't need to have the receipt, they add you to the system so you just need to return with a failed battery.

Yep.. had a battery from Batteries Plus, they had me in their system, when the battery failed 1 year and 2 months later, they could quickly quickly and promptly tell me that I was screwed. Would I like to buy another?

Yep.. had a battery from Batteries Plus, they had me in their system, when the battery failed 1 year and 2 months later, they could quickly quickly and promptly tell me that I was screwed. Would I like to buy another?

ouch!

FWIW, I'm late to this thread but a year ago I bought a stock Yuasa replacement from Interstate batteries brick-and-mortar (well actually steel frame) building for $77.95.

I typically get about 7 years out of the Yuasa.

Back
Top Bottom