Need copy of service manual for timing belt

Can I get a copy of it too plz I had a piston brake off of my head so I removed the head because I had a lot of carbon buildup and now I have a very loud tick can't seem to get the timing right

There are several very good Youtube videos covering ST1100 timing belt replacement. One shows the task done on a complete engine that is removed from the frame. This is a good one to watch as it shows quite clearly what to do. Others show the same task with the engine in place. The Honda ST manual is quite abbreviated as far as visuals. The Clymer ST manual has some stills. There is a thread on this site as well...just search for it.

Can I get a copy of it too plz I had a piston brake off of my head so I removed the head because I had a lot of carbon buildup and now I have a very loud tick can't seem to get the timing right
Welcome to the forum. I hope you solve your problem with the ST.

not sure of the forum rules for posting copyrighted material, I think its OK for a single page.

timing belt.jpg

Last edited:
John, do you know what year that link pertains to? though very little if anything changes regarding torques.

Looks like a UK edition but covers both versions of alternators and ABS systems so I think it covers all years and models, USA and UK. Certainly 96-02 USA STs.

The timing belt section looks just like my edition’s. Safe to use IMHO, but I’d always recommend having a genuine Honda hard copy in hand when doing major work.

John

but I think he was only asking about the timing diagram, since he said "can't seem to get the timing right".

Top Bottom