New Member Hello from West Texas

OP
OP
Lodi
And where in Western Washington..?? Enquiring minds want to know.....
Lived in Bothell for 30 years.
T
I used to ride my bicycle down the Burke-Gilman Trail to visit Baskin-Robbins in Bothell. I lived in Kenmore 4th-8th grade.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I used to ride my bicycle down the Burke-Gilman Trail to visit Baskin-Robbins in Bothell. I lived in Kenmore 4th-8th grade.
Ha! Trail is still there, but everything else is gone and built up now. It was really a nice part of the greater Seattle area back then.
T

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I'll play.....I grew up in Sacramento, When Florin road was the main road, and Elk Grove was just an intersection of two country roads where the roller skating rink was.
I used to ride my Hodaka along Both the Sacramento River, and the American river, before Cal Expo was built.
I lived very close to where the airplane crashed into the Ice cream parlor.

OP
OP
Lodi
I'll play.....I grew up in Sacramento, When Florin road was the main road, and Elk Grove was just an intersection of two country roads where the roller skating rink was.
I used to ride my Hodaka along Both the Sacramento River, and the American river, before Cal Expo was built.
I lived very close to where the airplane crashed into the Ice cream parlor.
Oh, how that area has changed. Sacramento and Elk Grove run together and the same with Stockton, Lathrop and Tracy to the south. I lived in between in Lodi 2006-2020 and the growth of warehousing, logistics and transportation in the area was massive, along with housing developments to support that growth and an increase in people moving inland trying to escape the high costs of living in the Bay Area.

Bike
2010 ST 1300
welcome from Tucson AZ. great looking bikes and red, I really like red motorcycles. mine is black because in my mind it was a good deal so I could learn to like black.

Thanks. That’s Texas hill country? I’ve read about riding the Twisted Sisters. I’ll have to check out that post.

I’m as far west as you can get in Texas…El Paso. Riding so far has been up into New Mexico and Colorado and a bit in Arizona.
If you haven't been yet, there's the EAA breakfast at the Las Cruces airport this Sunday. There's always bikes there, including one ST.

Attachments

Top Bottom