New Scenic Photo Contest

Chris, where is that last pic taken..?? And the first one should be a poster...!!! Nice!! T
I think the top one is at Boulder Lake near Deming. The second one in that post is Mt. Rainier from the Naches Peak Trail. The third is in Yosemite.

My kids won't friend me on FB, but they say they'll follow me if I post on Instagram. :D

Chris

Oh don't get me started on kids....... I am Capt flipphone.
I don't text, instawhat, gramwho, but I do Facebook......on my wife's acct. They don't even try anymore... T
Really nice pics dude.....! Seriously bring me a big print of the first one to NEWStoc...that one is really cool..!!!

Oh don't get me started on kids....... I am Capt flipphone.
I don't text, instawhat, gramwho, but I do Facebook......on my wife's acct. They don't even try anymore... T
Really nice pics dude.....! Seriously bring me a big print of the first one to NEWStoc...that one is really cool..!!!
what's wrong with "My Space":rofl1::yr1:

Some pix from a cruise through Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota.

Attachments

• Bison_in_Montana.JPG
    Bison_in_Montana.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Devil's_Tower_Wyoming.JPG
    Devil's_Tower_Wyoming.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Mt_Rushmore_SD.JPG
    Mt_Rushmore_SD.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Water_Fall_Glacier_Park_MT.JPG
    Water_Fall_Glacier_Park_MT.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 13
IMG_2968.JPG
Bormio side of the Stelvio pass. Often plays second fiddle to the Stelvio side (below) when it comes to photos.
These pictures were take about 15 minutes apart and illustrate how weather/road conditions can change from one side of a pass to another.
IMG_2966.JPG
Most memorable road I have ever been on. Everyone should try to ride it if they ever get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom