new triumph t-bird

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
Now that looks like a real MC.

Water cooled, I-4, looks really good. Except for, looks like a belt drive. Me and belts don't do real well because I seem to happen on a gravel road every now and again:)

I have to tell you, when I first saw the photo, it gave me a little tickle like my '57 Triumph did in '70 when I first saw it....

But this has a hydraulic clutch (I'll bet) 2 way throttle cables and brakes that will actually stop the beast. All the fancy stuff...

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
By God, I see it. Just like the old TR-6. Is it a belt drive, or am I mistaken there, too?

I don't think I want one, but I'm not kidding. Just the picture makes my scrotal sack tighten up:)

OP
OP
I think they're going to have several models including a touring version.My guess would be a 270 degree firing interval,if it's 360 it'll probaly vibrate like all hell. It's nice to see something other than a v-twin for a change.

Yep the Touring version looks real nice, good lines & you won't see one every 200 feet. After the ST is Free & clear we might take a harder look.

Vern

Bike
07 Buell XB12X
Me and belts don't do real well because I seem to happen on a gravel road every now and again:)
If the belt is anything like the ones Buell uses, it shouldn't be any problem. I've been riding my Buell on dirt and gravel roads every day up here for three seasons now and haven't had any problems. I like belts especially since they don't require any maintenance :D

Bike
KZ1000 LTD
It'd be a thing of beauty if it weren't for that ugly great radiator. There! I said it! And I'm a Triumph owner (S3) - so I recognize ugly when I see it.

Top Bottom