NL: Tag

Bike
PE ST1300 2016 Red
Going to pick up the tag on Monday, 18th - will be there around noon. Then on to set the new tag - should be an easy one for all. Will post new tag tomorrow. Thanks to Dani?l for giving me the chance to get it first :)

Bike
PE ST1300 2016 Red
:rofl1:

When I first read that, I saw it as "a 600 thousand mile trip". :bow1:

A quick glance to the left of the screen disspelled that notion, seeing your location and realizing it is just a bit more likely you meant "a 600 kilometre trip". :p:

I actually managed 628 thousand... metres!
Out of interest, do you know the highest mileage posted on an ST so far?

Steve

Bike
PE ST1300 2016 Red
Picked up Tag today and posted new one.

It was a beautiful day for a ride. There was hardly any traffic. Downside, the roads in Holland tend to be a bit straight as they follow the canals. Upside, I could return 5 litres/100km (over 50 mpg).

Saw 4 ST's on my trip. A red ST1100 near Horn, a red ST1300 near Utrecht (rider wearing yellow jacket and bright yellow helmet), a white ST1100 near Helmond and a Silver/Grey ST1300 in Roermond (German plate, SI...). Not bad for a Monday.

So, come on guy's, lets get this one found - it's an easy one - I'm looking forward to my next trip!

Steve

Attachments

OP
OP
Fat Man Bass
Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
Good job, Steve!

I had to be in hospital yesterday, sorry I missed you.

The white 1100 is Martin from Veldhoven...;)

I 'll be in Germany soon. Have to visit a show in Dusseldorf with a customer from South Africa.

The new TAG is a piece of cake.
When I was a young boy, this was really a great place to visit!

Let's see who is going to pick it up. Can be done by Belgian or German ST-owners in half a day (roundtrip).

Last edited:
Bike
ST1300P
Well, it took me some time (partly due to an alternatorectomy) but yesterday I came around to picking up the tag at the Evoluon in Eindhoven:

So I see your giant UFO and raise you one enormous man:

Greetings,

Dani

OP
OP
Fat Man Bass
Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
Hi Dani?l,

Nice job!! Evoluon was a scientific exposition offered by Philips, where all young Einsteins had to go. I did it anyway....:)
As you see, the TAG is alive all over the world!

The new one is a challenge...

OP
OP
Fat Man Bass
Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
Friday I passed the tag!
Will make a new one and post it, if nobody else on this forum is faster than me and my BLACK ST.
The ultimate test!

Bike
ST1300P
Nice one Ren?. Did you just happen to pass the tag or did you find it beforehand?

The tag was the museum for the human body, Corpus.

Now to find that new tag :)

OP
OP
Fat Man Bass
Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
I had to go to a customer in Voorhout and saw the statue. Did not expect it there.
I know I can think fast, but my ST goes faster. That's why I had to take the pic from the other side....:)

Top Bottom