non-ABS, braided lines, HEL Performance

And FYI:

the §57a/MOT inspector didn't even bat an eye on those braided lines...
in fact: the '94 flawlessly passed without a single comment... (it was a different dude though...)

seems "as OEM" was the way to go 😎
 
While traveling in Japan for business last month, I stopped into the most awesome motorcycle accessory and parts shop I've ever experienced. RicoLand. For those in the US, think Cycle Gear... on steroids. Radioactive steroids.

https://www.ricoland.co.jp/shopinfo/shinonome/


There was a wall of pre-built brake lines of all lengths and colors along with all the fittings and connectors one would need to build a complete brake system. I was tempted!

1786653480026.png
 
If I lived in the UK/Europe..definately would go HEL.

For US riders.....Any brake line stuff, my preference is to order each line custom made to order at
https://www.coremoto.com/category_s/4085.htm
Tell them what you want, they make it. Being stiffer than OEM, dont assume that the stock routing of the line is the optimum way.
Its best to experiment a bit with 3/8th dia vinyl hose, tryout a few routes...
I've had good luck with them. Also, if you want something shortened or a grommet added, they are happy to help.
Florida based.
 
While traveling in Japan for business last month, I stopped into the most awesome motorcycle accessory and parts shop I've ever experienced. RicoLand. For those in the US, think Cycle Gear... on steroids. Radioactive steroids.
did you check out any of the 9-story electronic stores while you were there?
 
Back
Top Bottom