Oh no I didn't!!!

The check's been written, title's been signed...I'm officially a Harley guy. At least part-time. The weather sucks in Saratoga Springs today, but I was able to take the V-Rod out for a quick spin around the block. Wow. I think I'm in love.

Cool, I'm putting a starter on a custom for a friend, not a Harley, it's a CMC with an S&S engine. The more I tinker with it, the more I wanna ride it. Hmmm,, that could apply ,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind.:burnout

Congrats! If you enjoy it, it must be a great bike. Maggie owned a Vrod for a while and I got to ride it a couple of times. I thought it was a fun ride for short jaunts.

Looking forward to your pictures and ride reports.

John

Mark the calendars. April 24, 2009 is the day I went from being an uninformed Harley-hater to a "how have I not had one of these bikes before now" V-Rod lover! Here's a link to some pics from the 328 mile inaugural ride through the Adirondacks, including a stop in Lake Placid. What a cool town that is.

For those of you who've ridden with me in the past, I want it on the record that I actually stopped (quite frequently) and took pictures! That's a first and no, it's not because I had to stop frequently for comfort reasons. Just seemed easier to do this trip.

A formal ride report and first impressions discussion are forthcoming.

Top Bottom