Oil Fill Cover

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
Where can I find that small piece of the fairing on the right side that covers the oil filler?

I bought one before, but they sent me the wrong side and now I don't remember where I ordered it from.

I still have mine, but a friend lost his. He doesn't read this forum.

I'm assuming you're not talking about the screw in plug, but the silver cover?

What year?

They changed them in 2008.

I would check out either Partzilla or eBay.

eBay: 05 covers

I'm assuming you're not talking about the screw in plug, but the silver cover?

What year?

They changed them in 2008.

I would check out either Partzilla or eBay.

eBay: 05 covers

Thanks, I was actually talking about the lid that's part of the fairing. Since I still have mine, I took it off to take a picture since I don't know the actual name of it.

In a case of serendipity, I noticed a part number on the back. I found it easily after that. BTW, its 64323-MCS-GOOZH (the last letter H indicates color)

I ordered it from Partzilla.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was actually talking about the lid that's part of the fairing. Since I still have mine, I took it off to take a picture since I don't know the actual name of it.

In a case of serendipity, I noticed a part number on the back. I found it easily after that. BTW, its 64323-MCS-GOOZH (the last letter H indicates color)

I ordered it from Partzilla.
You are lucky it’s still available as a lot of body color parts are no longer available from Honda.

I might be wrong but I thought some other color maintenance lids are already NLA.
My point was this part is not essential to using the bike (and someone might be able to 3D print a reasonable patch). But the bike is not going to go very far with a clogged and corroded SMC and if they are no longer available new, the used market will dry up pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom