• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OK: A to Z (Round 7)

Re: OK: A to Z (Round 4)

Davis for 'D'....

30345454c6ae72565aaaf1553d8aa34c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's on his way to Virginia today. Will be gone 8/10days I think. He also has the ST stripped of accessories and the FJR being farkled.

G= Gene Autry....Gene Autry said, he's tired of being used. ;-)
20160701_165210_HDR.jpg

Re: OK: A to Z (Round 3)

:eek:: I was physicking myself up to get Jones for the "J" ! Jet wasn't on the radar :eek: . I checked ADV and saw it was all part of your plan :eek:4:

And I picked up 4 of the sites for the Oklahoma Passport No Frills Edition. Salt Plains State Park, Gloss Mtn. State Park, Shattuck Windmill Museum and a historical museum in Kingfisher. It was rather warm when I pulled the bike into the garage.

And I picked up 4 of the sites for the Oklahoma Passport No Frills Edition. Salt Plains State Park, Gloss Mtn. State Park, Shattuck Windmill Museum and a historical museum in Kingfisher. It was rather warm when I pulled the bike into the garage.

:bow1::bow1::bow1: !!! Wow!! I imagine it had warmed up some by the time you got home!

Lamar for "L"......
The sun was just right to be wrong so I took a couple of pics....http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160812/35ff75d8a9d387dea81657a41a1e2848.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160812/75f96b6f2ab847d1d9d3da1711b9ce86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom