OK: Tag

Fred, hope you're feeling better and things get back to normal, whatever the 'H' that is?

Thanks Gary, everything's fine. The last month has been busier than I like ;) . We've had some minor construction going on with the house, and social obligations that have kept me off the road. :) It's been especially frustrating, because April seemed to have had more good riding days than typical.

That Tag was kind of a joke, but if you'd rather get the Rattle Snake instead of Stillwater...
I'm pretty sure this is where it was at- 34?32'31.1"N 96?38'04.4"W -If not that's real close, within a few miles.

That Tag was kind of a joke, but if you'd rather get the Rattle Snake instead of Stillwater...
I'm pretty sure this is where it was at- 34?32'31.1"N 96?38'04.4"W -If not that's real close, within a few miles.
I knew I had seen that somewhere before. I ride by there twice a month! Thanks!
The sign is correct…….that area is definitely rattlesnake nirvana.

Old tag

7965ffb068691d134ed8429daa7e9b2a.jpg

and new Tag

3eab28bf1ddac98f82d542288f21310a.jpg

You beat me again! I went to the rattlesnake tag yesterday, got it and a new one, went home to post and saw you had posted your's before I had even left the house. That'll teach me to look before I leap! LOL!!
At least I know where this one is.

Yes , I got around earlier and got the ADVRIDER and this one so I could go home and mow between rains

Here's the old

and the new

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 30
Took time to grab the tag this morning.
Old Tag

3b90c986273181622d73624b04708d5a.jpg

and the new tag

e1f41f6740faa0773accee54fba6925e.jpg

If you need a closer photo, I can post one.

Last edited:
It appears that there had been a problem with the walls starting to bow outwards. Notice the pieces of steel on the outside of the building that appears to have rods probably going thru the entire building and pulled it back together.
You can narrow your search to Lincoln county.

OK Bob, it's been located. Thanks, I was just through there getting the Davenport tag. LOL! Now waiting for the weather to clear.

Back
Top Bottom