OKC Honda Rider

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
OKC Keith,
Just saw a news story that a OKC Honda rider was speeding on I-35 southbound and a chase by OHP ensued.
Rider was stopped/arrested in Carter County after chase speeds that reached 183 mph... I guess that Silver 07 still has it !!
The Honda rider bailed out. I guess that's why you didn't call me... :rofl1:

Some of the actual story--
Suspect faces one charge of endangering others while eluding.
Court records state on Saturday, a trooper attempted to pull rider over after he made unsafe lane changes on Interstate 35.
Rider took off, reaching speeds of 183 miles per hour before his arrest.
He bonded out of jail.
If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison...

Ride Safe, Not Like This :thumb:

Bike
2010 ST1300
We have had several guys post here they have maxed out their ST's at speeds ranging from 138 to 143 - usually with a GPS backup. What could anyone do to an ST to make it go 40 mph faster than these previously noted speeds?

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
We have had several guys post here they have maxed out their ST's at speeds ranging from 138 to 143 - usually with a GPS backup. What could anyone do to an ST to make it go 40 mph faster than these previously noted speeds?
All you have to do is mount a big sail on the back. This is Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. :biggrin:
I'm happy to report that was not me. My bikes are sitting in the garage covered in saw dust. :(

OP
OP
TOS

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
SMSW,
Just kinda joking with OKC Keith, because the real story was a rider from OKC...

This did actually happen to a young Moto (Honda) rider, but not Keith on his ST or anyone on ST website.
I was thinking what Honda Moto has fastest top end speed, maybe CBRR....I don't really know.
Here is link to actual story....

Bike
2010 ST1300
SMSW,
Just kinda joking with OKC Keith, because the real story was a rider from OKC...

This did actually happen to a young Moto (Honda) rider, but not Keith on his ST or anyone on ST website.
I was thinking what Honda Moto has fastest top end speed, maybe CBRR....I don't really know.
Here is link to actual story....
Young and invulnerable...until he is not.
Where there's a will, there's a beneficiary.

1588335563344.png
Seriously, can that be made to fit any bike? I should rephrase that. Can that be made to fit most bikes with readily availble adapters or does one need to have parts machined to order (at extravagant expense)?

Top Bottom