ST1100Y
Site Supporter
These days its boom cars, more comprehensive...Boom Boxes?
These days its boom cars, more comprehensive...Boom Boxes?
if they came like that i had to give them away or trade with someone that didn't have onions in theirs, i'm allergic to onions
My sympathy... you miss a lot on lucullic treats then...... i'm allergic to onions
I miss Word Star!
I have a friend in Australia that literally made a fortune as he acquired the rights to the Alf telephone.
I miss Word Star!
oh gosh no I was just beginning to understand how to pull down the menus when it became obsolete! and I didn't feel a need for a word processor until years later!Hmm. Ever hear of, or use:
Electric Pencil or WordMaster ??
I still use Streets and Trips for route planning.Vest was Hit-Air MLV2-C - a tethered one.
and he had the good sense to buy one of the coolest cars
Me too - the best routing software I've ever seen!In fact I am so cutting edgeI still use Streets and Trips for route planning.
