Old Enough To Remember?

For some reason, I always preferred Pepsi...

Crawford - Pepsi Commercial.jpg
Dunno...

one was a rather innocent childhood memory...
the other visualizes a hormone induced teenage dream you'd never be able to afford nor maintain in real life...
I mean nice to look at... like a Lamborghini... or a luxury yacht where the slip-fees alone would bankrupt you within days...
 
"40 feet, down 2 1/2. Picking up some dust"

519489099_1286335286827406_2631241438008649574_n.jpg

Yeah, I used that photo only as example...

And I admit that I have no direct, full memories of that event...
But I do have impressions of sitting in the swing hanging from the bedroom door-frame in that old apartment,
watching the sketchy, transparent images on that wood-case b/w TV set...
The whole world was united, tied up and everyone held their breath...

Years later I met one of the local TV commentators/hosts (Mr. Peter Nidetzky, RIP) in person while working at his residence,
where he revealed some anecdotes about their extensive, 36hrs live coverage on ORF (the Austrian Broadcast) back then...
 
Back
Top Bottom