ST1100Y
Site Supporter
( Raises hand ) ... had both.
I am unreasonably envious!( Raises hand ) ... had both.
First had a canary yellow 240z. Unfortunately, a lead foot driver slammed into it, totaling it (wife driving the 240 in worse morning traffic area of Houston, not a scratch on her).
Then bought a blue 280z 2+2 (4 seater). Traded it for a black 300z t-top (Nissan).
In 1990, I was a base manager for Alpine Helicopters in Edmonton so I carried a company cell phone... thank goodness it came with a SHOULDER strap!

I bought a brand new 1973 Triumph Trident - an incredible machine for it's time.It was around 1970, I went to look at a Triumph Trident that had been traded in for a car at the local Datsun dealer. The price seemed right..... and I had read they would do 125mph. So I rode down the highway and opened it up..... at 125 indicated, I was nearly blown off the seat, rather scary moment. Took it back to the Datsun guy, and I never pursued it further..
There were quite a few Datsuns in the area at the time.

Good thing you weren't dressed like that when the deer hit you!!![]()
And few crashes later ...A little older and a lot wiser.