Old Enough To Remember?

Gen Z will never know the 17 weeks of terror brought about in 1991
by Bryan Adams and his Robin Hood soundtrack... 😵‍💫

Martin....you awakened some great memories. Made my early Sunday. Thank you. drr

I am old enough to remember that in 1975, Bryan Adams was at my home in North Vancouver BC. Perhaps the first time I heard him sing,,,,He was downstairs with my middle 'adopted son' .......Bryan and Rick....and a couple of guys who I do not remember...were jamming.... guitars and drum set...and a mic..... Sounds were muffled actually....great insulation. Rick came upstairs for a few minutes....he was laughing....and in good humo(u)r......high school age. I asked something like...who owns the scratchy singing voice... .....Rick said something like

That's Bryan. Figures he'll be a star someday.'
 
Last edited:
"Whites" its intersting different terms people use I did a lot of domestic refrigerator repairs before "free trade"
Repaired a lot stabbed manual defrost evaporators; you knew by how PO ed or nervous apartment residents were the minute they opened their door that they done it or were lying hoping not to have to pay for the repair
best was four drunks around a table open the fridge and the smell of a load of rotten meat (put back in after the crime)
and oh yeah, hasnt been working ... all week... 😳
 
Back
Top Bottom