ON-West: Tag

That's funny ... so is there a Gomorrah Rd?

From your link ... The early settlement was first named "Sodom", while Moffat, located 2.8 km (1.7 mi) west, was named "Gomorrah".
... the road between these two settlements "was not safe to travel upon after dark. There were drinking houses on all corners"

Fun times :biggrin:

So its bit of a stretch, but isn't it about getting out and riding anyway.

Attachments

• 20200612_091546.jpg
    20200612_091546.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200605_085739.jpg
    20200605_085739.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 35
That’s going to be a 600kms tag for me. I accept. unless Ray beats me to it. I’m going to keep a close eye on a yellow Honda

I was merely pointing out we have an ON-West thread and an ON-East thread...... add ON-North as well.... so do we take another vote on how we're playing? I can get behind anything usually...... that said, Jay you go fer it..... gonna be a while before I get out that way. Riding the red Honda this weekend, LOL.

I was merely pointing out we have an ON-West thread and an ON-East thread...... add ON-North as well.... so do we take another vote on how we're playing? I can get behind anything usually...... that said, Jay you go fer it..... gonna be a while before I get out that way. Riding the red Honda this weekend, LOL.
I'll take another stab at it. I move it to the east as ordered too.
Thx

I'll take another stab at it. I move it to the east as ordered too.
Thx
After you do that we'll tell you it doesn't count there either because you didn't take the old east tag pic. :rofl1:
Better head back for more pie.
(Just kiddin' Lyle - No one is very worried about it)
Might be good idea to scrap the zones.

After you do that we'll tell you it doesn't count there either because you didn't take the old east tag pic. :rofl1:
Better head back for more pie.
(Just kiddin' Lyle - No one is very worried about it)
Might be good idea to scrap the zones.
All good. I don't play to much and rules are just confusing. I was out that way and thought what the heck.
Reid's Dairy was good too. Thanks Dean for that spot.

This might a nice place for an RTE whenever we get back to normal.
IMG_20200614_115226.jpg

The take-out was good. A little cool for T-shirts n shorts but maybe August?
We can always hope for some kind of gathering.

Reid's Dairy was good too. Thanks Dean for that spot.
You have a good memory! Glad you enjoyed it.

If you are heading east again, and happen to be slabbing it, there is a fantastic icecream shop near GP Bikes, within a few hundred meters. And the best seller at Hollywood Cone is the frozen hot chocolate milkshake. It may sound strange but instead of Dairy Queen cone dip think of crackle bits of chocolate made with Belgium chocolate:)

Old Tag
Waterloo Brew.jpg

New Tag.
I would recommend this location for a RTE. If there is enough interest I will set it up, you won't be disappointed. I know the 3 owners and they are a great buch of guys.
I would recommend the RTE to be on a Sunday afternoon (June 28th), as there will be plenty of parking available. There is some nice riding in the area.
crazy canuck.jpg

Attachments

• Waterloo Brew.jpg
    Waterloo Brew.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
Old Tag
Waterloo Brew.jpg

New Tag.
I would recommend this location for a RTE. If there is enough interest I will set it up, you won't be disappointed. I know the 3 owners and they are a great buch of guys.
I would recommend the RTE to be on a Sunday afternoon (June 28th), as there will be plenty of parking available. There is some nice riding in the area.
crazy canuck.jpg
Looks good Jay. Picnic tables are 6 feet apart.

I've been wanting to try the Crazy Canuck. Hmmm.
(I realize that isn't the location of the proposed RTE. Just saw that photo and it reminded me there was a little place I should stop at for a bite sometime.)

Back
Top Bottom