PA: Tag

Wa-hoo! Another state added to my personal tag list!

Old tag, from just south of Gettysburg:
attachment.php
20160402_153640w.jpg

New tag, a few miles away:
attachment.php
20160402_160314w.jpg

"Come fly with me, come fly with me" was going through my head all the while.

Lovely little country roads can get you to this idyllic scene.

Last edited:
Also, is anybody keeping track of these tags and locations so we know what has and hasn't been tagged?

Very late to the game but I am compiling just such a list. Tag site, nearest town, date, tagger, and coordinates from Google Maps. Of course, by now (2016) the initial wave of PA tagging fever seems to have abated considerably and it's being increasingly left to out-of-staters.

Funny thing is, on my January trip to the Lewisburg/Milton metropolitan area to scout for CampSTOC, I actually ran across what I have now come to recognize as a surprising number of former tag locations. Gives me hope that there will be lots of great riding for the event, even if many of the PA crowd have already traveled these roads extensively in the past. Come on out and show the out-of-towners why PA is such a great place to ride!

when I got the coffee pot tag I couldn't find it as I went at night and thought it would be illuminated. on my return trip i felt stupid for riding right by it BEFORE I realized that it was the tag

But... but.... if I move it... it will be waaayyyy up here in the wilds where nobody EVER rides ('cept Kessie!) and then it will be stuck forever!!!

Bsides... mornings are good for HUNTing gobblers!
:)

But.... CampSTOC is approaching.... sooooo......

But... but.... if I move it... it will be waaayyyy up here in the wilds where nobody EVER rides ('cept Kessie!) and then it will be stuck forever!!!

Hey now, I've picked up some of boonies tags....

Congratulations on your retirement George.

Get it moved in to the CampSTOC zone in time and there's a good chance it'll get carried back to south-central PA somewhere when I depart. Heck I even have a target picked out as a possibility...

Back
Top Bottom