Pics of Moby

Did you add the red/orange stripe on the rear wheel? Or is that a protector of some sort? The all white bikes are pretty.

Ryan

Wow even your rotor spools look clean :rofl1:
Nice looking bike.

Last edited:
Finally got around to hooking up the yellow fog function of these light, have them wired to the 1-2-3 switch, position 1 is yellow fog, position 2 is white running. Thanks again Nexus for posting the switch wiring photo

Unless I'm wildly mistaken, you may have to switch that 1,2 combo. I have the Zmoon and if the yellow are powered there is no white. Switch 2 works with switch 1, if you flip your wires, 1 is white, 2 is yellow, that should solve the Zmoon wiring. IIRC...

Unless I'm wildly mistaken, you may have to switch that 1,2 combo. I have the Zmoon and if the yellow are powered there is no white. Switch 2 works with switch 1, if you flip your wires, 1 is white, 2 is yellow, that should solve the Zmoon wiring. IIRC...
Wiring diagram for these shows, they are yellow only, white only, and power to both is white also. Shows them hooked to low headlight for yellow, high headlight for white

Finally got around to hooking up the yellow fog function of these light, have them wired to the 1-2-3 switch, position 1 is yellow fog, position 2 is white running. Thanks again Nexus for posting the switch wiring photo
No prob!

Oooohhh! Is that an OEM top case? How'd you pull that one off? They are notoriously rare!

Back
Top Bottom