Pictures of my Armoric Design trailer and custom made hitch

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Here are a few pictures of our Armoric Design trailer and custom made hitch.

We could not be happier with this trailer. It is very well made. The gloss black factory finish is a marine gelcoat that can be painted to match your bike. We intend to do just that in the following months.

The trailer is very well behaved. I tested it up to 140 kph without any problem. The bike is more sensitive when following tractor trailers on the highway but I would think this is normal.

The trailer capacity is good, considering we bought it for weekend excursions, not extended trips.

Note how clean the bike looks when the drawbar is removed. Really happy with that feature too!

OP
OP
userzero
Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
That's really cool. I would want to know more about pricing.
We paid a little less than 1900$CANADIAN for the whole thing, including electrical connections, and with the hitch fabricated and installed, and including sales taxes. I believe it was a special price for the Montreal motorcycle show. I think the regular price is about 150$ more than what we paid. In US dollars today, it would be around 1800$ at regular price, I guess.

Still it is a pretty good price considering that you get about all the same features than the Uni-Go trailer, for less than half the price. All that's left is to have it matched painted to your ride.

Capt_Gruuvy

Stay-at-Home Astronaut
STOC #
That's a steal at that price. I think it's wonderful.

I like the PAV trailers also. Aluminum; so they look correct in silver.

For that price with everything you mentioned that's a great deal. Good for you.

Let me know what the color matching cost and then let me know if you ever want to sell it as it will match my 'o5 also.

Attached is the PAV trailer. Just have to go to Eastern Europe to get one.

Attachments

OP
OP
userzero
Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
That European trailer looks just like the Cyclope trailer. The Cyclope is also made here in Quebec, and I guess it's derived from the PAV to some degree.

Cyclope trailer, made in Quebec

Nice retro look too.

Not planning to sell the trailer right now, but hey, you never know!

OP
OP
userzero
Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Top Bottom