Pilot Road 2's !

It's time for new shoes, and with all the stuff I've been reading about the Pilot Road 2's I wanted a set.

I called Wes at tiresunlimited.com this morning, he found me a set.:hat1: They only had one front available, but he said there were a few rears. It was the first set of Pilot Road 2's he's sold.

They weren't cheap though, $368 for the set. :spank1: But what tha' hay! It's for my baby, right?!?! :mcrider: Got free shipping at least. He says the supplier he got them from gets first dibs on new Michelins, so they are a bit higher than other places. He said they should drop some once they are available from different suppliers.

Gonna be about a week before I get them because he has to receive them first. :fe1: Patience young gwass'hoppar'......:turtle

STOC #
Wow at that price I would have to limit my mileage! For my 2-3 sets a year it would cost me an extra set at that price.

I'm sure they will come down. My last set of PR's cost me $230 delivered. I would expect a 10% adder for the PR 2CT's.

Let us know how you like them.

Time2Roll
Neil S.

ST Dan

2 summers 50k+ miles 48 states
Bike
14 NC700X
STOC #
Let us know how you like them.
please do! I am considering them too.......this yr I've gone through a set of dunflops, set of 021's, a set of 020's that should be toast in about 10 more days...then i have my last set of 020's standing by...but wow, 368!!!!:eek:

Top Bottom