Pilot Road air pressure ????

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
After running a set of Z6 metzlers that perfered pressures close to what metzler recomended 37 front and 38 rear made the Z6 really handle great. What if any recomendations for tire pressure does michelin advise ??? what are others running and why ??

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
When I got a set of freebie PRs for a review, the Michelin distributor who mounted the tires told me 38 psi. I asked why not the 42 psi that Honda recommends. He said he thought 38 was more appropriate. I run 42.

naturally wired

Rides Uwibami+Kura-Okami
41 to 42 both bikes both front and back........my mechanic at the Honda dealership said to go with 41 F+B on the ST....and everyone on ZZRbikes puts 42 psi F+B.....I run Roads on the ST and Powers on the ZZR ...these pressures run best on both ....I have tryed less in both and it results in woble on the slab and bad feel in the corners ..head shake on the ZZR..also on the ST if you hit a curb to hard with less you may find an unhappy front rim:-(

I hit a giant chuck hole at 40 mph with 36psi front pressure ...it resulted in a very small bend in the front rim on the one side ...I was riding two up with bags on :-? ....$235 later I learned about 41psi :shock: ....but the new front rim looked nice:lol:

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
+1, and they wear very evenly... all the way around, side to side that is :D
Yes, provided you ride in twisty, winding, mountainous rural New England.

Top Bottom