Please welcome little Peter !

STooRay

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300
Little Peter was just born, five weeks early, and he is my first grandchild. He weighs 2180grams and is very tiny....but he`s doing ok.
These are strange times to be born into....I try not to worry too much.
For me, kind words often make me believe it all will end good.
If you can share a warm thought or send a prayer, it will be very much appreciated !
Thanks!
Stu

Attachments

• E62871E7-8087-4DA3-9043-61010D8702A0.jpeg
    E62871E7-8087-4DA3-9043-61010D8702A0.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Congrats! Wishing the family a lifetime of good health, wealth and happiness!

Wishing Little Peter and the rest of your family strength and health.
Keep us posted on how the little man is doing and you take care of yourself too, Stu.
Stay safe!

Patty

Welcome little Peter..!! What bike will you get him first?? St1100 or 1300???
Congrats!!

C
Little Peter was just born, five weeks early, and he is my first grandchild. He weighs 2180grams and is very tiny....but he`s doing ok.
If you can share a warm thought or send a prayer, it will be very much appreciated !
Thanks!
Stu
Congratulations, Opa! Little Peter is living proof that great things can happen during bad times!

Congrats Grampa! :hat3:

And hang in there Little Peter!

My sister-in-law was born 3 months early, and one of her daughters was also. In-fact, her daughter was so tiny, you could hold her in your hand, and still have room left over.

They are both living normal lives, so as long as Little Peter makes it through these first couple of months, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Prayers for him and his parents will be offered for his health!

Congrats Stu! Both my little tots were early too. Just show's he's got the urge to getup and go!
Throwing in a couple of warm wishes and prayers as well.

Welcome little Peter..!! What bike will you get him first?? St1100 or 1300???
Congrats!!
First: Thank you all! Heartwarming :)
I hope when he is twenty ( in twenty years) there is some tech that cleans out the co2, and it will still be streetlegal.
If I maintain the bike the Igofar way, it (st1300 2003 Towergrey) will run forever, unlike me. I will pass it on to my son in due time...
Now it`s Friday night over here, and I have something waiting for me in the fridge..
BTW just read our government over here is starting a promising experimental drug trial against the covid tomorrow.
Hope it works!
God bless you all!
Stu

Thanks!
Stu
Congratulations Grandpa! You must be very proud.

Congratulations and prayers will be lifted for Peter and his loving ones. My grandson Ryder was born 8 weeks ago today and he was 5 weeks premature. He's doing fine and I'm sure Peter will do as well!

Back
Top Bottom