OP
OP
Tor

Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it. This is one of those bikes that I could lust for but would turn out to be more bike than I could handle.
After about a 1 1/2 year of ownership: This is just an amazing bike. The engine is basically a S1000 RR superbike engine, just tuned a little differently with more torque midrange. Insane power, insanely fast. Superb technology in all aspects. Dynamic traction control, electronic stability control, cornering ABS, ride modes, dynamic suspension control. Absolute butter-smooth quick-shift in both directions. Upright riding position.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Different Poet:

1568747687674.png
I was out of the country when this thread was active so I missed it at the time. There's really only one thing I can think of with regard to this creation: "I'll glady pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today."

I bet when he describes this rig to others who haven't seen it they accuse him of telling a Whopper.

Some of the embellishments are kind of cheesy, though.

The fork sliders look like they'll ketchup to the handlebars; I wonder whether they'll cut the mustard?

Lettuce be thankful that it's beefy down below where it counts.

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
I was out of the country when this thread was active so I missed it at the time. There's really only one thing I can think of with regard to this creation: "I'll glady pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today."

I bet when he describes this rig to others who haven't seen it they accuse him of telling a Whopper.

The fork sliders look like they'll ketchup to the handlebars; I wonder whether they'll cut the mustard?

It's time to "dessert" this thread.

STraymond

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100
STOC #

I nominate you for Mayor McCheesey!

Top Bottom