PR2 good price?

Tailgunner

R.I.P. - 2012/05/20
Rest In Peace
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
I can get front and rear PR2's delivered for $339.88. Is that a decent price? I don't want to spend the next 2 hours searching for tire prices.....

Just ordered a rear PR2 for $162. Got both a month ago for $311 from TwoBrothers, Tim is great, they went on sale a week after I got them and he made it right with me. He contacted me after I posted my non-repairable tire damage story woundering if I wanted him to send one out today (9-8). Can't go wrong, GA to Michigan in 2 days.

Last edited:
Call Two Brothers... Regardless :headbang: After my recent purchases from him, I'd ride to GA if that's what it took to do business with him again :D

check www.swmototires.com, last time i bought PR2's from them is was $303 to my door....

I use south west moto tires (ARIZONA HONDA TUCSON,AZ) too. I get the tires the next day. They come from a whole sale distrubtor in Elizabethtown, PA called Western Power Sports. I paid $307.90 on 9/1/09.

Tim is No Doubt the man when it comes to MC Tires!!!:dr13:

I totally agree. I had my first dealing with TB yesterday and I have a set of PR2s on the way. They where very upfront and honest with me and a pleasure to deal with, not to mention great pricing.

Cheers,
Pete

Spoke to Tim this morning and my tires are en route now! Price was considerably less than local too.

I opted for the Avon Storms.

Came back from camping with the kids and there are my new tires! Thanks Tim.

Btw, if you see a hound dog near your campsite, move. This one kept chasing chipmunks and didn't stop barking. Oh yeah, he started at 0530 every morning....

I just put a set of PR2's on about 1K ago. No noise or cupping yet. I'm very happy so far with the tires. I guess we'll see how the next 10K go. ;)

Anyone notice that the front tire tread looks like it runs backwards? It looks like it would channel water to the center of the tire...

Back
Top Bottom