Praising Spencer

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Mentioned this during Vendor Of The Year voting, Spencer is at a disadvantage as most only use his services once. Not taking any thing away from Two Brothers Tars, they deserve all the praise they get.

But, wanna add this "bump" for Spencer. He doesn't honk his own horn, and there are plenty of new members here to edumicate. :D

All youse 1300 owners know the stock seat needs help. Spencer does a great job and cheap compared to the others. I have two of his seats, on my two 1100s, and wont' ride without.

So, just consider this a "bump" for Spence.

And continue to get yur tars from Tim 'n Ernie.

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Big +1

Can't say enough good things about the Spencer seat mod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
2013 650 vSTrom
STOC #
Good post George, I think of Spencer every time I sit on my bike. Prolly the least expensive and most satisfaction mod to be made!

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #
Yep, Spencer is da bomb. Most bang for the buck when it comes to improving the comfort of the stock seat. Quick turn around and excellent customer service.

-STeve

Hey! what ever happened to the "auto highlight and link" thing that used to happen when you typed certain vendor names???

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
Nice guy, fast service, better than stock. Would I trade my Russell for one ? NO WAY IN HELL! Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket but just my opinion. Russell Rocks.
YMMV, Dave

dhwhite1

Whitey
Bike
'04 ST1300
Had my seat done. Just a couple of emails and in the mail it went. No issues with delivery or customs. Great vendor to deal with. Seamless service from 1500 miles away.
I wish I could get that from some local vendors. Well recommended.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I only had one seat done by Spencer, but it was a quick turnaround and a great job. Made my KLR trip to Alaska and back very comfortable.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
All my ST seats have been been to Spencer's shop. He performs his magic and we sit on it!

schlep1967

Bill
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
Just as soon as I find somebody that wants to give me a stock ST1100 seat I will be happy to give him some business. The saddleman gel seat that came with the bike has me sitting a little higher than I would prefer. But I can't bring myself to spend $100 to buy a seat to send off along with another $100 to get the magic work done. I'm just too cheap.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
See if I vote for those Two Brother guys again! Last time I visited their site to order my tires, they didn't have any Z6s available! It was a tragedy! :D

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
There, fixed it, thanks for the reminder George. Of course those that know me well could see the mischief in my choice of words.

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
See if I vote for those Two Brother guys again! Last time I visited their site to order my tires, they didn't have any Z6s available! It was a tragedy! :D
Man we can't do anything right! I'm just gonna slap Ernie when I walk in tomorrow:rofl1: JK

I have to give props to Spencer I also had one of his seats on my bike for a while. Great improvement over stock. Maybe Honda should start hiring him to improve their seats.

I agree strongly with the praise for Spencer's seat mod!!!!! It was the first thing I did to my ST1300, after reviewing all the favorable feedback on this site, and it was one of my best purchases. It's amazing how much it helped my "tired old butt" and it lets me ride in comfort all day with my son's and their friends.
Thanks, Spencer!!!

Top Bottom