Prayers for KTD1911 (Karl)

1602639731675.png

My heart is breaking. Karl was a unique individual. This was taken during one of our OH-Stoc events. We met Karl in 2010. That was his first OH-Stoc. He slept on our porch at the cabin. There were very few he missed since then. I joked with him about being left on our doorstep and we took him in like a lost little puppy. He was so good to Grandma. They enjoyed playing euchre together. One year he helped us peel potatoes and went with us to the grocery store and set in the car with Grandma while I did the shopping. He had a good heart. We talked of the trials, tribulations and joys of raising daughters. He told me this year at OH-Stoc it would be his last. His quick wit, smile and laughter will be missed. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends!
1602641068171.png

It's been a few years since I've seen Karl. Sorry to hear of his passing. Rest in peace Karl...

Karl -

So glad to have known you, to have ridden with you, to have joked around many campfires. You are missed.

I’m glad to say I knew Karl and he was may friend! Going to miss him! Until we meet again my friend!

You are finally Free my brother. Now you don't have to ask anybody for a ride anymore....just get on your motorcycle and ride Gods back roads and highways to your hearts content.

RIP Karl. Will miss you sitting around the campfire and in my mirror

2019_04_0087.jpg

I first meet Karl at OHSTOC and I think it's fair to say he was a bit of a wild and crazy guy, great sense of humour. RIP Karl.

Back
Top Bottom