Predator Exhaust System

Bike
1994 Honda ST1100
Winter in Wisconsin gives one to plan upgrade projects such as the 40amp which is priority but also the exhaust possibly. I have seen people have installed the Delkevic and others. One system I have not heard or seen anyone discuss is the Predator Exhaust. This is a hand-built stainless (300 series) system down pipes and silencers with a 10yr warranty. From what I gathered they are a look a-like exhaust system that are a direct fit, center stand stop built into the silencer as well as mount brackets unlike the Delkevic that uses clamps to mount. One key thing that got my attention is they make their own mechanical internal baffles (stianless 300) in their silencers unlike other manufactures who matt baffles which does require re-packing at some point in time.

The Predator appears to be a solid replacement for the ST1100 the oem system goes and having long silencers as such I would assume tone and decibel out puts would be similar to stock which I would be happy with. I have attached their link and open for input. Predator exhaust are built in the UK so if I purchase a system it might get here by March (if they are not on BO).

1705252439315.png

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Interesting - I was not aware of them at all.
I've got Delkevics on all 4 of my ST1100s reusing the stock silencers and have been really pleased.
The only clamps on the Delkevics are where the silencers are inserted and where the exhaust headers join.
Th center hanger is built into the pipes.

Top Bottom