Private training class for ST Owners. during MINSTOC

It's not looking good. I have had more cancellations than I have paid. If I need to cancel. I will post here and refund $$$$
 
It's not looking good. I have had more cancellations than I have paid. If I need to cancel. I will post here and refund $$$$
Sorry to see this and I wish I saw this thread sooner. It’s a bit of a jaunt from Springfield MO but if you get close to enough signups, I’m very interested. I’ll watch this thread.
 
Sorry I had to cancel, because I would much rather be there than stuck in this hospital bed. I will get to make up that riding time later I hope.
 
The class is going to run one way or another. Even if I need to cover the costs.... This is a great class. Add the benefit of having trail breaking explained and practiced.

The requirements for the class are as follows.
1) Insurance info for your bike
2) Must wear eye protection.
3) Arms and legs must be covered when on the bike.
(Long-sleeved t-shirt is recommended)
4) DOT helmet
5) Full-fingered gloves.
6) Waiver form signed.
(Will have these on site Fri.)

I will take last-minute sign-ups on a first-come basis.
 
Back
Top Bottom