Putting air in your tyres.

You could fit angled valves at the next tyre change.
I asked a local tyre shop to fit 90degree valves, they said "no because our insurance won't cover it, since it's not OEM."

I have my own mini compressor, charges by USB and has a 90deg head on it. Good enough to do 6 cars (all wheels) from flat between charges.

I asked a local tyre shop to fit 90degree valves, they said "no because our insurance won't cover it, since it's not OEM."

I have my own mini compressor, charges by USB and has a 90deg head on it. Good enough to do 6 cars (all wheels) from flat between charges.
That's crackers. Really crackers.
Are the tyres oem?
Are there rubber replacement valves oem.
Is the oxygen oem.
Crackers!
Upt'North.

I've been telling customers for years that when a contractor/tradesman says something does not exist after the customer requests a specific item, that is contractor speak for "I don't have that in my truck right now and I'm too lazy to get it". I think your tire shop is saying the same thing.

I've been telling customers for years that when a contractor/tradesman says something does not exist after the customer requests a specific item, that is contractor speak for "I don't have that in my truck right now and I'm too lazy to get it". I think your tire shop is saying the same thing.
Oh I know. Once a vendor says "no because..." I know there's simply no point in arguing it. It's no small surprise that I've not been back there since.

Back
Top Bottom