Really Light Weight Camping

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
I gotta admit, being past 50, the first thing that popped into my head was "how do I get up and take a leak?"

The next was, I suppose I could just "aim" it over the side. But that would mean choosing upwind, or downwind. Upwind, definitely going to blow back on you. Downwind, probably going to get caught in the backdraft, and blow back on you. Neither a good option.

Third thought was what are the ladies gonna do?

I've probably thought about it too much.

RT

I gotta admit, being past 50, the first thing that popped into my head was "how do I get up and take a leak?"

The next was, I suppose I could just "aim" it over the side. But that would mean choosing upwind, or downwind. Upwind, definitely going to blow back on you. Downwind, probably going to get caught in the backdraft, and blow back on you. Neither a good option.

RT
I can imagine a little zipper like thing where you could poke through but that gives me some really bad visuals.

STraymond

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100
STOC #

RT
I think that the answer to your dilemma is that Depends....

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Wonder if one could make it out a hundred feet or so over a deep canyon & make it back ?
If he makes it out to you it doesn't really matter if he makes it back.

If the guy line won't hold the bear's weight and yours it doesn't really matter if he makes it out to you at all... TWANG!

Top Bottom