Receiver Type Hitch for ST1300

Does anyone make a receiver style hitch for the ST1300? I have a Pakit Rak I used with my Goldwing I'd like to use with the ST1300, but it requires a receiver rather than a ball.

Thanks

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Does anyone make a receiver style hitch for the ST1300? I have a Pakit Rak I used with my Goldwing I'd like to use with the ST1300, but it requires a receiver rather than a ball.

Thanks
Have a look at this thread- Pictures of my Armoric Design trailer and custom made hitch. The hitch pictured does not have a receiver because it was purpose built for that trailer. The design makes it easy to make with a receiver instead of the platform it currently has. This company custom makes the hitches to the customer's requirement. Since they have already done a hitch for an ST1300 they already have the pattern on file. I cannot see that it would be very difficult for them to make a few adjustments to equip it with a receiver. The thing that I like about this design is that the hitch is almost completely invisible once you remove the receiver. It disappears behind the rear fender which is nice when you are not pulling a trailer.

This is their company website if you would like to ask them-
Armoric Design.
I have seen another similar hitch from this company on an ST1300. I think it was an earlier design and it was not hidden behind the fender like the one pictured in the thread. If that matters to you make sure that you mention that to them.

Top Bottom