Replacing Thermostat

Ok I am a bit slow and couldn't find the article/thread about replacing the thermostat. Can someone point me there. A very humble thanks in advance

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
You might also consider using the Turbo City thermostat instead of the OEM. Turbo City is the sole source as far as I can tell - apparently, Turbo Tom had a batch made up by Motorrad. Much better quality, in my opinion. If you're doing it yourself, why not use a better part? Although mine was replaced under warranty, I got my dealer to use the TC part I provided.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
After comparing my old, Honda O-ring with a new one from Honda, and the one provided by Turbo City if you go that route, the new one from Honda is definitely the preferred choice. This is one of those cases where chubbier is better!!

John

OP
OP
So I am in the middle of this project and followed Adam;s advice to remove the support brace and then more hoses. Any way to quickly remove them or is it just twist and pull to get the hoses off. Any concerns about pulling that brace which seemed to be tightly torqued.

Any articles on the this site regarding the procedure. Thanks

Top Bottom