ride-on with tpms?

Bike
2010 ST-1300
Who here uses ride-on tire sealant has a TPMS system? I just ordered a Hawkshead system and both of my tires have ride-on in them.

thanks Darren

Bike
2005 GL1800
I have "Tyre-Seal" which is a viscous liquid sealant inside the tyre, and use the Steal Mate TPMS system which has the external sensors attached to the tyre valve.
Have it on both of my bikes and have had no problems.

Regards
Don

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Hawkshead is external valve stem sensors so I don't see how Ride-On would be a problem.
I just had a heck of a time finding the correct batteries for the sensors. Was under the impression that they were pretty common. Wound up at Kay Jewelers.

Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
On the ST13, it is hard not to make use of the blank real estate that Honda allowed in the bottom right quadrant of the speedo. I have always felt that the intended it for a future gear position indicator,,, that just never got done. However,,, tpms is more useful and important addition to the cluster,,, imho,,, CAt'

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
I use FOBO because it connects to the phone rather than installing a display on the bike. Has been working great for 2 years. I have Ride-on in my tires now but will not be using it again. I have a high-speed vibration in the front tire that drives me nuts!

Top Bottom