For Sale Saddle bag liners

Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
I have two spare sets of saddle bag liners, one set is marked Bestem with black interiors and the other isn't marked and has orange interiors. Both sets have one bag with zippers in good shape and one bag with at least one zipper with an issue. There is one small pocket zipper that is completely screwed up, one main zipper that closes 80% of the way, and one zipper that magically opens by itself after you zip it shut. All bags have embroidered ST1300 on the exterior. This could be your winter project.

Will sell any/all for best offer, you pay shipping to whatever place you live. No international shipping.

IMG_6772.jpgIMG_6774.jpg

Since I am not overly greedy I will take any fair price. Do you want all four? The shipping will be from 56082 so take your shipping cost into account. How about $25 per set?

B

I have two spare sets of saddle bag liners, one set is marked Bestem with black interiors and the other isn't marked and has orange interiors. Both sets have one bag with zippers in good shape and one bag with at least one zipper with an issue. There is one small pocket zipper that is completely screwed up, one main zipper that closes 80% of the way, and one zipper that magically opens by itself after you zip it shut. All bags have embroidered ST1300 on the exterior. This could be your winter project.

Will sell any/all for best offer, you pay shipping to whatever place you live. No international shipping.

IMG_6772.jpgIMG_6774.jpg
Are these still available?

Thanks,

Mike

Back
Top Bottom