Show Us Your Shop

Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
I see glimpses of your shops and garages in the pictures you attach. Want to show off a little? Want to seek pity? Either way, show us some pictures of your shop, garage, driveway, backyard, curbside, or where ever you do your mechanical projects.

My work space is a combo shop-family room-rec room. Honest, I've got some tools in there somewhere.

Attachments

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
Hope and I built our shop (& house). The shop is of matching construction to the house. 2x6 walls, insulated walls and ceiling, insulated, belt driven doors (10'w. x 9'h.) and whole house fan tend to keep it fairly comfortable all year. Our shop is 1350 sq. ft. including a 10x20 clean area and a bathroom.

I took a picture of the inside this morning for this thread. Please excuse the mess. It houses my tractor, exercise equipment, a credenza that I'm in the midst of refinishing along with parts, tools and motorcycles. I could only get about 1/2 of the shop in the picture.

Ray

Attachments

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Nice... I'd show my but I can't get the camera to do a good macro pic of my fishing tackle/tool box.. LOL

Sink

TwiSTieholic
Bike
ST 1100
STOC #
Here's my garage. Currently have 2003 VFR with 45,000 miles. Looking to add an ST in the next 6 months.

Mark
I see you have a HUGE problem with your shop... I bet you can even find what you are looking for....... that ain't right....:wink: (nice shops everyone).

Mine is a pit... won't show anyone.....

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Here's my garage. Currently have 2003 VFR with 45,000 miles. Looking to add an ST in the next 6 months.

Mark
That's not HIS shop, that's the TV studio of the "Two Guys Garage";)

kiddin!

Nice shops! I'd show mine but don't want to evoke any "shop envy" (actually, it might be used as evidence by the EPA...)

STOC #

Mark
That's not a GARAGE! It's a F'n MUSEUM! Or a Hospital Operating Room! A Movie Set? As a condo dweller with NO shop, I am definitely envious...:cool:

Highrider

Part time mechanic
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
Mine is over run with projects at the moment. I need a solid week off work to clear them out. Here's a rough panaramic that shows about 1/2 of what I have going on.

Attachments

ThreeWheels

I'm an Engineer, not a Doctor
Bike
2010Spyder RT-S
STOC #
Thanks for reminding me, I have to clean up the place.

Mine is primarily a woodshop.

I can't believe that you guys are even asking for this.

What's even more disturbing is that I already had these pictures, making me even more diseased.

Attachments

RHM

STOC #
This is my garage I built about two years ago. I have an detached garage for my home but wanted something to fart around in. The ground floor has 1,200 sf, the loft around 600 sf. Both areas are centrally heated and cooled by separate units. It is darn nice to work on the bikes at 76 degrees when it is 95 degrees outside.

RM:04biker:

Attachments

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:hat1:

Nice shops guys! I'd show you mine but then with all the junk in it all you's see is the tail ends of 3 MC's and a ton of junk filling the doorway! :oops: 20x25 is waaaayyyyyyyy tooooooo small!:banghead:

Love the ideal of hanging pics of your rides!!!

NCrider

Andrew Seawell
Bike
'05 ST1300A
STOC #
Wow, just wow.

Anyone of you guys need a new neighbor?

I can sweep the floors and keep it looking nice.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
This is my garage I built about two years ago. I have an detached garage for my home but wanted something to fart around in. The ground floor has 1,200 sf, the loft around 600 sf. Both areas are centrally heated and cooled by separate units. It is darn nice to work on the bikes at 76 degrees when it is 95 degrees outside.

RM:04biker:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Thats bigger than my house! Gonna build me one like that one day though! I could care less about a bigger house though.

Austin city limits

R.I.P. - 2010/11/19
Rest In Peace
East Central Illinois... 12 miles from Moonshine..
Bike
2006 ST1300 ABS
:eek: :eek: :eek: Thats bigger than my house! Gonna build me one like that one day though! I could care less about a bigger house though.

If TLC didn't beg me to marry her I was building a 6 car garage with an attached house... No,,, I really really was too... ;)

Then,,, I was buying a VW Pop Up Camper and taking off in the winter for San Diego and be a beach bum... No,,, I Really Really was too...

Only thing not true is,,, TLC begging me... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom