Spoiled Biker.COM

STOC #
Ordered some stuff from Joe Sears @ the above site the other day, and just wanted to say what great service he provided. The follow thru, updates, and info all came without even asking. I'll give him 5 stars!!!!

Good to know.
I was thinking of ordering some stuff from them in the next few weeks. Nice to here someone has had some good experience with them

I've only ordered one thing from them and I got an e-mail saying my MC Cruise was going to be shipped from Australia and wouldn't be here until next week and it arrived that afternoon. No problems at all with this company. If I needed anything else for my ST that he sells I would definately use Joe's services again.

I ordered a Mc Cruise from Joe last month. It comes from Australia. When it came through customs the customs broker tried to shake me down for $80. I called Joe and he checked it out. He covered the $80 out of his own pocket. I covered this under the cruise control thread last month. The guy is first class all the way.

Joe is great. I've ordered from him a few times and he has gone above and beyond. 5 stars for Joe. I still have one of his stickers on my lower frame.

Curt

Back
Top Bottom