ST1100 Carb Access Cover / Maintenance Cap : 3D-Printed Replacements

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
I have designed 3D printed replacement covers for the access holes by the knees. These replace both the plastic cap 77121-MT3-000ZA and metal clip 90666-SD4-003. Each pair is $10 USD
I have two different logos, the Honda wing and "ST1100" so far but can do custom if desired for an add'l fee. The material is black ABS but also have a light gray if your bike's dash is very weathered. They are printed specific to LH or RH so the logos are right-side up. These can also be accented with single color paint in red, white, blue, black, gold, or silver for an additional $3/pair; the special RWBG wing logo is an extra $5/pair. All painted caps get a clearcoat as well.

LMK if you have questions (such as holes) or want color accent before buying. I am based in USA, but will work with you to keep shipping low. Usually $4 within the USA, and internationally no more than $15 USD. If it ends up significantly lower, I will refund the difference (USPS has not been consistent). I can do payment via PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, and even good ol' cash or check. Thanks for looking!
wing logo access cover plain.jpgST1100 access cover plain.jpgCarb Access Cover Parts Diagram.pngRWBG wing access cover.png20210502_103030.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdmccright

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
That looks to be the mount hole for the ABS/TCS buttons. I can do them but would need dimensions of that hole.

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
That is a sweet accent piece. I really do like the red, white and blue Honda wings, as well as the ST1100 logo.

can you make me 2 of the RWB Honda wings (one with ‘Honda’ in gold and one in silver) and 2 of the ST1100 ones, also, one in gold and one in silver? PM me for the total and I can pay via PayPal if you want.

also, wings on the left and ST1100 on the right if it matters (As in your picture).

do these attach by silicone underneath?

OP
OP
jdmccright

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
I sent you a PM with the details. They are held in by rounded tabs at both ends. No glue is needed.

I bought 2 pairs off facebook marketplace from him and they are perfect for the bike. A memeber here actually put me on to them. After i had a OEM one fly off in the wind.... I got all black and a black with gold honda . They are sharp looking. Pleased customer here who would definitely recommend

Bike
'92 ST1100
STOC #
Shout out to Justin for a great product and great, timely service.
I ordered/ received mine recently. Went w/ just classic black logo, no color, and they were easy to install (just snap them in) and look fantastic. 1620665965644.png

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Just received a set. Monochromatic black for me as well, although those pictures of color do look nice. One has a 'custom' hole cutout for a switch.
Good work Justin. Thanks

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600

The lighting in the garage wasn’t the best for these pics. I have the silver ‘ST1100’ on the gray bike and gold on the red. Same with the ‘Honda’ on the wing pieces. These are very nice. They’re a little tight on installing them, but this is exactly what you want so there‘s no danger of them coming loose when riding. Very, very nice accent to already great bikes!

Hello, my name is Peter, i'am from Germany.
I would like to buy 2 pairs for my Pans.
One pair with the coloerd wings, an one pair St 1100.

Sorry, but i cant find the fred to say Hello.:oops:

Just throwing out there but could you happen to make a hard cover for the storage compartment on the left side? I know someone was asking about that possibility.

OP
OP
jdmccright

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
Just throwing out there but could you happen to make a hard cover for the storage compartment on the left side? I know someone was asking about that possibility.
It is on my list of projects for the 1100, but trying to wrap up the dash inserts instead of letting those stall again.

Attachments

OP
OP
jdmccright

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
Okay, I'm back up and printing. Got the ABS fit-ups printed. Also had the thought that these could be used for speaker grilles and have the speakers themselves mounted to the upper frame (they're too small to fit a decent size speaker).

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
Just a quick question (and I just noted it)…in your first pic in this thread, you have the carbon fiber look panels for the false tank cover. Where did you get those? I really like that look. Is that custom cut for the bike or just the 3M CF vinyl that you cut yourself? Thanks!

Top Bottom