ST1300 coolant hose kit - any UK suppliers of silicone hoses known?

Bike
ST1300 Suzuki T250
Hi, looking to replace all my coolant hoses on my 2005 ST1300. Does anyone know of suppliers in UK where I could get a kit? I am looking for silicone hoses. I have already been in touch with Samco Sport who passed my query to Racebikebitz Ltd as their largest European distributor to answer. They advised that it is not a kit they currently make but would start doing it if they get sufficient enquiries - usually between 25 to 30 sets requested to get the tooling made and produce kits. Obviously, I don't want to order that many! So I am looking for an alternative supplier preferably in the UK.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I put on some silicone hoses a number of years ago. On the smaller hoses, they slipped off pretty easily, so I went back to OEM.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Other folks have written about using silicone hoses here, and I don't recall them having slipping issues. Does Amazon ship from within the UK to minimize postage? Amazon prime anyone (tho I am absolutely NOT a fan of Amazon or their prime). Ever notice their price creep on some items? They go up. (No, I don't track all of their prices.)

Bike
ST1100AY
I put on some silicone hoses a number of years ago. On the smaller hoses, they slipped off pretty easily, so I went back to OEM.
Can you recall which type of clamp you were using, was it the constant tension type or screw ?

Bike
ST1100AY
Hi, looking to replace all my coolant hoses on my 2005 ST1300. Does anyone know of suppliers in UK where I could get a kit? I am looking for silicone hoses. I have already been in touch with Samco Sport who passed my query to Racebikebitz Ltd as their largest European distributor to answer. They advised that it is not a kit they currently make but would start doing it if they get sufficient enquiries - usually between 25 to 30 sets requested to get the tooling made and produce kits. Obviously, I don't want to order that many! So I am looking for an alternative supplier preferably in the UK.
http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/autosiliconehoses-outlet/ was recommended in another thread

and if you don't mind the wait for delivery from China http://whhxautoparts.com/

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Can you recall which type of clamp you were using, was it the constant tension type or screw ?
I tried some of the Gates Thermo clamps at first, they didn't hold at all, then I went to the screw type. I had to tighten them so much, I removed them and went back to OEM.

A couple of months ago, I replaced all my hoses on my 2004 with OEM. I just didn't want to have to deal with issues again.

Bike
ST1300A 2010
Does anyone happen to have the sizes to hand for the hoses? Are the smaller ones one diameter and the larger one diameter or a mixed bag.

I’ve stripped mine down to replace the alternator. I can measure tomorrow. Just being lazy.

Top Bottom