Article [13] ST1300 - Quartent Harness/Heated Grips Schematic

Hello Folks;
I use these connectors, they work like a charm. You can also order them separately look up 2.8mm wire connectors.

Mike
North Lancaster
Ontario Canada.

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Yup, those will work great for attaching your accessories to the individual connectors on the Quartet Harness. :thumb:

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
Instead of starting a new thread about the quartet harness I'll post my latest additions here. This partly for @Josh_ST who I recall was struggling to hook up and hide some accessory wiring. In post one of this thread is the wire diagram for which wire does what.

I originally just had a USB plug, then added a GPS, then heated grips, now turn signals and courtesy lights.

Old turn signal hookup for me and blindspot drivers. Not the best approach to me.
IMG_3469.jpeg

Fixed
IMG_3470.jpeg

Small yellow wire is turn signals, in the mix is a GPS un-switched, dedicated phone charger switched, heated grips switched, and the red wire on the left is for the un-switched courtesy lights. For those of you looking for space to hide the wires, the stay has a lot of room to zip tie to. I'll clean it up a bit before the plastics go back on.
IMG_3468.jpeg

This was all made possible from the kit I put together for the bike.
IMG_3471.jpeg

From the great folks at Cycle Terminal http://www.cycleterminal.com/index.html

The more you do it the easier it gets.

Top Bottom